11 inch Baltic Amber Teething Necklace Rainbow Honey Amber Pink Rose Quartz Red Agate Jade Newborn Baby, Infant, Toddler.
Fits Newborn - 12 months most.
-MUST have for Teething Babies
-Necklace is worn to reduce pain from teething, fever, and drool
-100% Authentic Baltic Amber
-Works in 30 Minutes!
-Money Back GUARANTEE
-Lifetime (Limited) Warranty!
Need another size?
Sized to fit: See our Size Guide
11 Inches fit most newborns through 11 months
12.5 Inches fit most 5 months through 5 years
14 Inches fit most 5 years through 12 years
15 Inches fit most 9 years through 17 years
17-22 Inches fit most Teen through Adult .
* Baltic Amber: Relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever, teething pain, red cheeks, drool (drool may take 1-2 weeks to lessen. For some babies, drool may not completely stop).
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. Helps aid depression, sadness, and separation anxiety
* Amethyst: Relieves stress and strain, insomnia, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
* Lapis Lazuli Aids in stress, anxiety, mind racing, and ADHD
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies.
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate Helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance.
Gemstones are not limited to work only with specific children due to birth month, etc. However, if you are looking for a Zodiac / Birthstone related gift, the following months are linked to the following semi-precious gemstones.
February – Amethyst
March - Amethyst, Aquamarine, Jasper
May – Agate
June - Turquoise, Agate
July - Turquoise, Onyx
August – Onyx
September - Lapis Lazuli
October – Aquamarine
December - Turquoise
While the stones are pure, the colors in blue lapis lazuli are naturally enhanced and may fade over time.